Thursday, November 26, 2009

me in 2009....

Hi it's me, this will be my lil presentation.:P
SO..my name's banana as you know..hahah (who would have guessed???)
Im capricorn :)
what's my personality? hmm...good question..im a lot of things..ask me your self:)

from what i can say im humorous......inpatient, lazy (straight to the negatives..lol) obsessive, ETC..im pretty much open minded, i might seem like im cold or whatever but once you get to know me im not like that. its true, im not that emotional but im LOVING!
yeah.i know i might seem like..A LOT of work...hahah

oh and when i said that im open minded, i didn't mean that i'm really open to EVERYTHING.

XXXXXX•XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I'm not telling you anything personal. BE AWARE! haha or not..
but then there's MUSIC. i played piano for five years and clarinet and a lil bit of saxophone and trumpet but not anymore for some reasons. i didn't quit btw. (i miss it so frickin' much..)

unfortunately i don't play any instruments anymore SO i just have to..SING AND DEAL WITH IT..lol which i can, im not the worst singer in the world but i try to do it when my parents aren't home..haha

i also took swimming lessons (which i don't anymore) for like...6 years? aand well i liked it a lot but i guess it's in the past now:/ OH WELL

and then there is my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD-my computer. lol (i was kidding about the "best friend" thing btw..HA-HA so funny....) which has all of my sex and the city, Glee, Dr. HOUSE and f.r.i.e.n.d.s shows and my music and all of the IMPORTANT THINGS.:)


im sure no one even reads this but..idc im doing this for myself:)

❉·✳*·.just a little thing you might not know about me.·*❊·❉

Im one of those people that want to know basically EVERYTHING about other people..NOT in a crazy maniac way but..LOL
you know..what kinda music they like or..their zodiac signs (well that's another thing cause im kinda little bit obsessed with zodiac stuff..) all about their families etc...gosh i'm weird.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment