Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NO, NO AND NO!

NO i cannot joke and laugh all the time, NO i cannot be energetic all the time, AND NO i cannot be fun all the time.

YES i like talking about serious things, i DO get frustrated and tired easily and finally YES i can be vulnerable and fragile, im a girl after all...

8th grade's the worst. people around me laugh like idiots FOR no reason. they gossip about things that don't change a thing in our lives just to have another subject for another meaningless conversation...basically i'm sometimes obligated to fake my laugh. im sick of faking...i think all of my adolescence will be like this. me faking....

 
to say the truth..i've never felt REALLY happy. except maybe for several years of my life...my school life was never good.  ruined.

what can i do to change my lifestyle? in this tiny miniscule town...

plus the thing's that i know the answer to my question. i have to work, and work hard to get out of here. my god i hate it when everything is up to me.


everything happens for a reason. i know that, i believe that. i only hope it's true..

No comments:

Post a Comment