Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE movie that didn't make me cry but...


SO today i went to see a movie with my step sister. what movie? "REMEMBER ME"

well, since we're both pretty much desperate and didn't wanna see anything too depressing we thought it would be a good idea to see a comedy.

it was written "romantic comedy". sadly we believed it, we didn't even mind the not-so-comedy-ish title at that moment.

well in the first scene a little girls' mom was killed in front of her, so that made it all very very clear that we weren't gonna see much of a comedy there.

i liked it a lot.....but it WAS extremely depressing. i don't remember exactly what i felt while watching it but it DID feel like there appeared a hole in my heart and it was becoming bigger as the movie went on.

and the feeling when you KNOW he's gonna die...URGHH.

the end wasn't just another happy ending. it was JUUUST the opposite.


so this movie was just another SOMETHING to make me even happier and more satisfied with my life than i already AM.

p.s. apparently throughout the movie i made "comments" every five minutes...says so my sister:P

No comments:

Post a Comment