Saturday, July 24, 2010

UGH FRENCH PEOPLE! & a mini book review:)

WE PRONOUNCE "SWEAT" AND "SWEET" DIFFERENTLY! they are soo frickin stupid they get on my nerves i can't stand them anymore...urghhh ugh ugh...i guess i needed to post this meaningless article on my blog to lessen my frustration. there's a lot of stuff they pronounce incorrectly which drives me crazy. well...americans suck in french so i guess its the same everywhere you live..


ANYWAYS i started reading "go ask alice" which is a diary of a girl who starts doing drugs. she's kinda my age and my step-sis read it too and loved it so i had to go and get it. but in english of course. why buy a book in fench that was written in english?


i like it so far...i reccomend it even though i think everybody else has read it already...it seems popular.


this was i guess onother one of my weird articles. anyways byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment