Friday, August 20, 2010

hey blogger, long time no talk!

well...vacations are over..im sad...and happy to see my family at the same time. but, friends, shops, city life are left behind me...


i won't tell you what i did, or where i've been but...only how i felt. well...i felt good and bad. so i really don't know what the difference is between the two lives i have. or live.

both of them are good and bad. i've lived a pretty damn messed up life and i still do. still am thrown into the confusions that kill me inside. why do i have to live like THIS and not any other way? 

yeah blah blah that's probably "how my life supposed to be" but does that mean i suffer now so i will live overall happily after this? ughh....im a weird teenager. 

im tired of my life. just tired

No comments:

Post a Comment