Friday, May 21, 2010

TURNS OUT, I'M JUST AS MESSED UP AS EVERY OTHER PERSON ON THIS PLANET. and i'm the exact copy of my mom. HELP!!

OOOOOOOH sweet lord....i'm writing all this crap that no one reads. and i put so much effort into these posts! not this one though. so you might as well stop right here.

anyways onto the topic (like there's someone else but my sister who reads this..)



im just as messed up as everyone else, but in a different way. yah, you're probably wondering what the hell i'm talkin' about?

i know, i'm just as confused as you are.
everytime i tell a story it's soo all over the place, you can't get my point. (i do it better on my blog, cause then i have time to think through it before i actually write it)

i'll never be good at expressing what's on my mind....which is why i made this blog to start with.

ANYWAYS, what i'm trying to say (and i'm still failing at it) issss that i make the exact same mistakes as my mom. i'm following her pattern.
i can't even believe that i used to judge her. well actually that's only a sign of immaturity.

cause kids at my school are still pretty much enjoying judging every living creature or an object that surrounds them; from their french teacher who gives too much homework to a cake that's too sweet for their taste.. nothing's good enough for them.

my thing, is that i forgive very easily, which is also a good thing because you don't get to keep the anger inside you, but i let people use me, without even noticing
. it gets really frustrating.

and what else do i do like my mom? i compare myself to her, even though when she does it, it drives me crazy. and i think i realized how much we resemble just about a month ago.

...this is really the only post i made that doesn't have a point to it....i'm SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment