Monday, November 1, 2010

beliefs.

my beliefs told me that i chose my parents.
that i chose my life and the obstacles that came with it, my personality and my entourage. 

i think if my theory is right, then it all makes sense: i think the reason why i'm so interested in zodiacs and astrology and all that is because it's a way of thinking. it's a kind of religion really...and i chose to believe in what it says 'cause it lets me understand others, and myself more. 

and i think since i chose to be born between dec. 23 and jan. 20, there is a reason for that. or if you put it the other way around, then if i chose so many obstacles at the beginning of my life, it's because i wanted to learn faster and because deep down inside i knew that it would be a lesson, that would be useful for the rest of my life.

i'm a goat sign which says that normally if i'm determined to get something i go and get it nomatter how hard it is. i definitely chose to have a lot of challenges in my life, to see how far i go i guess...
"Your token is the Goat which shows just how capable you are of reaching the heights of any mountain."

"You are emotionally cool so you don't warm to people that easily until you get to know them."

"Sometimes others make the mistake of thinking you are elitist. They get the sense you are looking down on them but this is not so because you are actually a very generous person with both your money and your time and if the cause is a worthy one there are fewer who are as generous as you."

"You gain greater strength than others from whatever misfortune occurs."

i chose everything that surrounds me...and if i did it then it's for a reason.

now i know what i have to learn to do in my life time. and i know that it'll take me a long time to accomplish what i have to. 

now i know what to work on...

No comments:

Post a Comment