Saturday, September 18, 2010

changes that will lead me to a great future.

 
there are good changes in my life. i'm finally doing something that i like...and i will start doing something so huge and i must say unique, that will DEFINITELY earn me some pretty awesome job. 

so i don't really have to worry much about my future. yeah, i know it's way too early to say but..hey....i've got something that no one else has.

but anyways, all of this was to say that *now* doesn't really matter. cause that's really going to be nothing compared to my whole life. well...i won't say "nothing"...but say by the time i graduate, things will be forgotten and people will be forgiven...and my real life that i will make for myself will start only then.

i might even say that....my high-school diploma's in my pocket thanks to the knowledge i'll be given for the next 4 years. 

i'm greatful...for everything. even school for that matter. cause in the end it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment