Saturday, September 4, 2010

What a surprise.....

school started good. 

that is REALLY weird to say. it's good.... something's good? in MY LIFE? NOO WAYYY lol jk
no but seriously...

the class's good...the only thing that's not good's that there's one little bitch in my class and two morons who get Zs...not Fs, Zs....  other than that....it's alll goouuud. it's rollin'.


and i had my auditions for singing lessons (it's pretty serious y'all) and it went good......holy fuck i survived the first day. i'm SURPRISED, RELIEVED, and MOST IMPORTANTLY alive..lol

BUT THEN AGAIN....there is a BUT....a BUTT.
my parents. ugh.....i WILL sound like a typical teenager but they don't understand me, one of them ignores me and one of them is a hypocrite. i can go on and on about them but i really don't want to cause it'll make me even sicker than i am right now.

but my god...HALLELUJAH!  lord, thanks for not killing me.

1 comment:

  1. ohm ? what's up with parents ?
    B-I

    tomorow ... Can't wait hearing from you!
    :P
    I have so many things to tell you... so important things !

    ReplyDelete