Thursday, September 16, 2010

wait a minute. this isn't happening again

the second i thought things were better.......

oh the hell with it. i got stuff going on in my life and i don't give a damn about what others think about me. i won't let them bring me down.
(ohmygosh this sounds like some kind of crappy song lyrics..)

seriously. i will try to do the impossible and be me...not anyone else. i don't think it's the best idea ever but between:

1. being yourself and getting crushed by people cause they don't accept you the way you are and
2. pretending to be someone else and trying to please others and hurting yourself knowingly
 ...i may prefer the first choice.

i mean, let's be honest, either way you get hurt.

stay true to myself.
...block out all the noise
accomplish my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment