Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i made a deal. pinky promice

god (whoever that is ) : sometimes he does listen to me and makes my wishes come true...he listened to me this year. but i want more. (btw no, i'm not religious...and i have a very vague idea of what "religion" even is. but that's not the point here. and in fact i don't even want to call god "him". who even knows it's a man??)

i'm incomplete. there's that big part in my life that's missing. i need it now. i'm not the age i actually am mentally and now i just need it...i should've experienced all these stuff in the past but i just didn't have the chance to..

i want to feel alive.
and i know i'm doing something that i like now but that's not enough. i can like as much as i want and whoever i want but it won't make a difference unless i receive the same.

so i decided that i will find myself someday walking side by side to him, laughing...enjoying the life that i've been given.

should i hope? wait? PRAY?? or just go with it...

please allow me to post more of the usual teenage blah-blah in the future...lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment