Sunday, October 24, 2010

i want too many things

i want to feel the way i felt in my 2nd last article. i shined. i felt good...not the best i could be, but that day (or at least after school...DUHH) i shined from within. i never shine...... i stay matte. and matte means boring, colorless, ....just not me.

i want to sparkle.
i want new things everyday.
i want guys to turn around when i pass by. NOT WHISTLE-that's just not gentle-men like..lol
i want them to stare at me.
i want them to be intrigued by me.
i want to be like a firework.
i want to like going to school.
i want to stop being a mess.
i want to believe. in anyone. in anything.
i want him. or..them..? i want anyone...lol
i want everyday to be better than the one before and always different.
i want to skip this stage of life. i hate my age.
i want to laugh. a lot.
i want everyone fake out of my life.
i want everyone to see the good in people. or at least try to.
i want to cry.
i want to swim naked. (that's umm...random)
i want to feel butterflies in my stomach.
i want them to want me.
i want to have a whole week just like a fairytale.
i want to stop wanting.
i want i want i want MOREEeeee


yeah i want a lot of silly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment