Sunday, October 24, 2010

memories..like the corners of my mind.

some things i remember that aren't too personal.


i will come back to this later. when i will be TOO bored to do anything else. cause i think it's nice to remember stuff that are left behind...

i remember that week in hawaii...i felt so liberated, i felt happy.

i remember that my best friend in kindergarten and my best friend from 3rd to 5th grade had the same name. and also that those friendships didn't last long. none of them do actually.

i remember that i made a club where i taught russian to some girls in 2nd grade (i believe).

i also remember that i used to pretend to be a spy-kid with that friend from 3rd grade.

i remember my old apartment..and the other apartment,,,and my old house. as you see i moved a lot.

i remember that when i was very little i loved dressing up as Cinderella....lol yupp i was cute back then.

i remember that i once choked on a candy that almost killed me. but here i am, writing this crap no one cares for:)

i remember that i used to steal and watch my mom's sex and the city when i was 11. but then of course she found out. haha very sneaky...

oh about that, i remember asking my mom what sex was like non-stop.
 i also remember my reaction when she finally told me about it. i can tell you, my reaction wasn't good.....it went something like this: "...a naked man?? on top of a woman??? with the touching and stuff? EW"

i remember that sever since i had my own room, it hasn't changed it's appearance. i do everything to keep it from looking kind of descent.

i remember that i had fish. all of them died in about 2 weeks.

i remember having the same nightmare over and over for about a month.

i remember going out of the city wit my mom.

i remember that we used to go to disney land almost every month.

i also remember that i skipped school for that.

i remember every time i was late for school, i would take a train and go all the way and get off at the last station just to go to starbucks and finish my homework over a cup of coffee and a scone..but SHHHH

i remember crying in front of teachers.

i remember that first year in france. it was awful. terrible. unbearable.

i remember my grandma's chocolate cake with cherries soaked in vodka...MMMmmm

i remember that i accidentally drank my mom's cognac thinking it was iced tea. i would've appreciated it more if i knew that i had to wait 18 years to be able to drink!!

i remember every one of my uncountable crushes. hahaha kidding, there aren't so many.


i remember moscow metro stations. i miss it...

1 comment:

  1. ça l'est puisque j'adore ça

    <3
    aussi fort que je t'adore :)

    ReplyDelete